Saturday, May 9, 2009

In the groove

I recently taught a card class. I believe it was April 25th. I thought that I should post the mother's day cards we did before it actually passes. I used my wild card cartridge again. Then I remembered that I only have one to show you. I had to give the other one to an attendee of the class. We had a late addition and I didn't have enough cut out. Ashley was very generous and took my sample instead of making her own.

I really like this card. It is very elegant. The matching envelope is so cute too.



I used some of the new flower kits from the serendipity magalogue. The ribbon is just some that I had lying around. It matched the flower very well. The only stamping is inside where it says Happy Mother's Day. I used the trendy greetings for that.

Mom - don't get your hopes up on receiving this. It was way to small to send through the mail. Sorry!

Happy Mother's Day everyone!!!

1 comment:

Laurie Unger said...

Suzanne - this is super cute!