Friday, May 8, 2009

Check it out!

Be sure to check out the links at the bottom of the blog. I updated them late Thursday. Make sure to enter the contest. FREE is always good!!!

Here is a card that I made for the invitation only swap. The theme was kids birthdays. I just love the kaleidocolors paper collections. It went perfectly with what I had in mind. Nice wonderful primary colors.



Sorry it isn't the greatest picture. I believe the name of the stamp set is wild for you. The saying came from tag tidbits.

I'm waiting for one more swap for my blog card swap and then I will post all of them. I'm hoping that they will arrive by Monday at the latest.

Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

I happen to have one of these cards and IRL the colors are much more vivid. LOVE IT!!

Patti J. said...

I got my card yesterday, and it's delightful! It is SO colorful and happy! I love it!


Happy Mother's Day!