Friday, March 27, 2009

Drum roll please.........

The winner of the blog candy is Patti J. I had 5 commenters. The number generator picked #3. I was actually the third one. I threw that one out and went to the next one in line. So, if you'll drop me an email, I'll get your prize in the mail.

I should have a final count for the swap by Sunday. I'll let everyone know the specifics via email Sunday evening.

Now, I'm going to leave you with a tad of weekend inspiration.



It's a cute little birthday card that you could give to anyone. I jazzed it up a little in the next view. I was afraid that the gals at the card class would think it was too plain.



Which do you prefer?

Have a super weekend!

2 comments:

patti j. said...

I love them both (but I love anything colorful!)...

Can't wait for your swap to start! Let me know when!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Yeah Patti J!! That's 2 wins for you recently, you are on a role. Send me some of that mojo girlie!

Love the color Suzanne! I like the second one best! Have a great week!