Sunday, February 15, 2009

Really, really, bad

I can't believe it has been so long since I have posted. YIKES! is all I can say. Oh so sorry! I will try to make it up to you.

My Tyler went to a birthday/dance party Friday. I can't believe how much he is growing up. I asked what I should pick up for a gift and he says "earrings and make sure they're real." All rightie then! Holy cow! Can I just say, I don't normally leave my kids at parties. It would have been so uncool for me to stay. I just met and made sure the parents would be chaperoning and then off I went like a good mom(though I didn't feel so good about it.) Everything turned out perfectly. He had a great time and guess what?! He got a couple of numbers! Like I really needed to hear that my 12 year old is starting to get interested in girls! UGH!! I'm not so sure I like the modern era. My body style and mind set would have been much better off in the 50's. LOL!!!

Anyway, this is the card that I made for the young lady. Tyler was not happy about the skunk but I thought it was cute! Do you have girls? If so, is this appropriate for a 12 year old? Was I a little to young on this one?



Supplies: t-2674 sweet skunks, v-920 kaleidoscope girlz paper collection, white card stock, tt-220 noir palette ink, tt-193 belle rose palette ink and colored with woodless colored pencils.

Have a great week!


No comments: