Monday, February 16, 2009

Thanks again

Many, many, thanks this past weekend! We were so busy this past weekend. On Friday, Tyler attended a birthday party. Mark had a baseball game. Saturday, Mark had his end of the season basketball party. Sunday, Tyler had his end of the season basketball party/birthday party for the coach's son. I really appreciate everything the coach's do for the boys. It takes a lot of time and energy. I really can't thank them enough.

I made both coach's cards using the team colors. Tyler was on the Milwaukee Bucks and their colors were green and orange. Mark was on the Florida Gators and everyone knows they are blue and orange. I forgot to get a picture of the card for Mark's coach but it was the same as the one below except there was blue where the green is on this one. I had the boys include a personal note for their coach. I prefer that they do the writing. It just makes it more personal in my opinion.



If you have any questions on the card, just let me know.

Hope you had a great start to your week!

No comments: