Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Cars

I'm back to masculine. Yikes! This card is really going to be late. I've seriously got to get better about making my cards in a timely manner. Lack of organizational skills on my part. So, I'll say sorry to Jared right now! I think I told you masculine just isn't my thing. During the 50% off sale, I purchased some manly stamps.

Here is what I came up with for Jared's birthday card:



Supplies: cars t-2667, embossing powder s-771, versamark s-1179, impress markers s-01, brilliance inks s-7001 and s-7006 (graphite black and platinum planet), silver brads, fingerpaints retired TAC paper collection, v-290 white card stock and v-215 black card stock

Hopefully, I'll come up with some more good masculine cards this week. I'm also going to making some type of card holder. I want to pre make a bunch and separate them by months. Then, possibly, if I remember, at the beginning of every month I can address the envelopes and maybe even get them in the mail early. LOL!!! I seriously doubt I can manage this. I'm certainly going to try though.

Have a terrific Tuesday!

7 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

love the sporty look...great masculine card!

Unknown said...

Your card is pretty cool!

Melisa Waldorf said...

I have this set! Thanks for the inspiration. Better late than never is what I always say.

Debra Hensley said...

Great card! Masculine cards can be challenging and this one is perfect!

stampin'fool said...

card is very cute.

Anonymous said...

I like the patterned paper as a background for the car. Any guy would like this card!

Anonymous said...

I like what you did with the set. The card looks great.