Monday, November 10, 2008

Blog Candy Challenge

This is fun! I get to post someone other than me here!!!!! Suzann, the winner of the recent blog candy decided to take the blog candy challenge. If you'll remember, I gave her a mini candy tin. Her challenge was to make something out of it. She did!!



Look how cute this turned out! I just love all the colors. How fun!



I have made something from one of these tins before. I'll post it tomorrow. That will give you 2 different ideas if you have these tins at home. I will also be sending one to a surprise guest to see if she will take the challenge too. Then, I will post all pictures of these types of tins together. If you would also like to take this challenge, drop me an email. I'll send one out to you. I have tons of extras. If you have all ready made one, send me the link, I'd love to post it here. Thanks for playing.

I hope everyone had a happy Monday. Be safe in celebrating Veteran's day!

1 comment:

Melisa Waldorf said...

ahhhh! it's so cute and sweet of you to give it out!