Friday, September 5, 2008

Woo Hoo!!!

Yesterday, I was scrolling through my normal blog visits and saw something new. I decided to give it a try. You should try it too!! Here is the link: http://laurieunger.blogspot.com/2008/08/card-sketch-88-some-blog-candy-too.html

So, anyway, I tried it. I love it! It is so SUPERBLY SIMPLE! Tyler's birthday is coming up. I may try to revamp it into an invitation. We shall see!





I just used the card stock stack brights 12 x 12, white card stock, t-2532 you're a winner and t - 2684 all season athlete. You could do so many things with this card. Girls, boys, men and women it doesn't matter. Just follow the basic sketch and alter the stamps. It's GREAT!! You don't even need any designer paper. Make your own!!

Have a great weekend!!!!


1 comment:

Laurie Unger said...

Suzanne - nice job on the sketch! Thanks for playing along!