Thursday, September 4, 2008

Whacked Out!!

Hi!

I'm all discombobulated, off kilter, out whack and all that this week. I can't seem to focus. I really had good intentions. I just can't seem to get where I need to be. So, today I'm trying to regroup. By the time you receive this post, I will have put all the new specials links(at the bottom of the page) under the specials for this month. TAC has the stamp of the month (SOTM) and also the fall in love with Sydney special going on. TAC is also having an enter to win contest for the Angelee/Natalee collections. The Bella Flor special continues. I (that would be me, on my own) have a new special for September. If you schedule and hold a FUN shop in the month of September, you will receive your choice of one of the Palette spot 4-packs (value @ $7.95).

Some updates and reminders for the month:

September 8 and 22 cards 101 - my house
September 18 hostess club 11:00 - Laura's
September 19 Paper Crafting Potluck 6:30 - my house

If you have any questions about these events, call or email me.

I also hope to be able to post another fun card idea this evening.

Have a great afternoon!


No comments: