Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Thank You

I'd like to start by apologizing. I wish I could have gotten this up on Monday. It wasn't finished.
Soooo.......
I managed to finish the thank you card I promised. It really did not go in the direction that I was thinking. I'm preparing for my Confidently classy card class on Friday. So, I got carried away with the Angelee swic. I like the end result. I was just thinking something a little more manly!!! Ha! Let me assure you, this was not the case, as you will see. However, I'm also partially finished with a more masculine version. So, you could end up with double inspiration this week.

All papers and ribbons came from the Angeless SWIC. The stamp set is T-2899 Just Because. Finally, the ink color is S-980 aloe vera.

These are the true colors:


I thought you might be able to see the words better with these other 2 pictures. Now, I'm not so sure.


Be sure to let me know what you think. Send me a link if I've inspired you. I'd love to see your work.

Suzanne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Suzanne,

Just wanted to let you know that I had a GREAT time at the card class. I love the cards and the cute little box we made with them. Looking forward to next month. just a suggestion...love birthday and thinking of you cards. Can never have to many!

Nicole

PS: Your blog is great!! Keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

love this one, love how the paper down the side waves and the pattern on that paper is awesome...

suzann