Sunday, August 10, 2008

Thoughtful

I've been designing one of my 2 months in a calendar swap that I'm involved in. Since my creative juices were flowing, I kept thinking that I really need to design a thank you card. I never seem to have one when I need it. Then, of course, I looked up at the picture of my guys. I said to myself, well you should just do a card to crop because you're thankful for them too. So, can you guess what my inspiration will be for tomorrow? I've all ready got some great ideas in mind. Be sure to check back.

My fantastically, awesome husband bought me a new camera yesterday. I have even more reasons to be thankful. What better inspiration than a new camera!!!! I've noticed that I'm getting some GREAT shots with it and I haven't even gotten any of them developed yet!! Can you imagine how the juices will flow after I get some of the pictures back? I definitely shouldn't run out of creative flow.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. May the beginning of your week start with ease!

Suzanne

No comments: