Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Surprises!!!!

I have a big surprise for everyone. I've just finished my more 'manly' thank you card. I have to say that I love it. I'm very excited for you to see it. It is so much more than what I had hoped.

I actually learned that you can dye scrapper's floss. Just use the white and dye it with the color of ink you are using. It takes a little work but it is well worth it in the end. I'm a matchy, matchy kind of a girl. So, this technique works well for me. Just cut off the amount of floss you want to use, then get a scrap piece of paper, lay your floss on your ink pad, cover with the scrap paper and pull. Remember, turn it over so that you get it on all sides. It doesn't take long to dry. That's also good for me. I always seem to be in a hurry.

TAC (The Angel Company) items I used: v-836 Hemingway, TT-217 Cognac, T-2946 Retro Journal Tags, V-74 12 x 12 Neutrals, F-914 White Scrapper's Floss dyed with TT-217, B-122 Antique Copper Hardware.

Drum roll please......

No comments: