Saturday, August 16, 2008

Notes and news

My first card class has officially ended. Honestly, it wasn't the turn out that I'd hoped for but we had fun. To me, that is the most important part. We made 3 cards and a card holder. All of the cards were from the Angelee SWIC.

On September 19th, there will be a Paper Crafting Potluck here at my house. This could also be referred to as Crop night. This is FREE!! All I ask is bring a dish to share. Some items available for your use will be cricut expressions along with my collection of cartridges (around 20), all of my stamp sets and inks, stickles, bind it all, crop-a-dile, crop-a-dile big bite and many, many embellishments of all types. I will also start my first pre-designed scrapbook page. There will only be 5 of these available at a cost of $5 each. This will be a 2 page spread. If I find this to be a success, I will make more available at the next Crop night. All you'll need to do is add your photos. I have 8 spots left. Mark your calendars and PLEASE reserve your spot now!!!

Now, on to my news, my son Mark was accepted into Palm Pointe Educational Research School @ Tradition. As most of you know, Tyler, my older son was accepted there in the spring. Mark has been on a sibling preference list since that time. I have to say that they waited until the absolute last minute. We already knew his teacher at his other school and had bought school clothes(washed even) and supplies. We now have to buy different school clothes because Palm Pointe requires uniform bottoms with specific colored shirts. I will miss his old school. I loved many of the teachers there. I will still be helping a few of them on Wednesdays. This is such a great opportunity that we just can't pass it up. Plus, it's only a mile from home. This has been on my mind and in my prayers for quite some time. I'm glad to finally be able to 'let it go.'

With that said, it means that I'm no longer PTO president for Manatee. It means - I will have more time. You are all saying big deal! Well, what this means for you is I will have more time to keep up with my blog. I will be able to post more inspirations, ideas and just fun stuff.

Keep checking back because school starts Monday!!!!!!!!

Suzanne

No comments: