Tuesday, March 2, 2010

More hoarding therapy

I'm still in hoarding therapy!!  Surely, you remember my other lovelies challenge regarding this dreadful addiction that many crafters have succumbed to (did I spell that right?)  Anyway, I promised that I would use more of my stuff up before the challenge ended.  Well, the due date is just hours away!  Thus far, I've made 9 cards.  That's really not too bad considering what life has thrown at me this past week.  I would have liked to have completed more but I'm seriously not going to complain.

Today Tonight, I had been thinking about my best pal in the world.  You know the one who listens to everything you say and then gives you the best advice (no matter what!)  Well, she loves fleur-de-lis'(hmmm, maybe another misspelling).  Anyway, this card is for her!














BTW, the items hoarded are ribbon and the charm!  I bought that charm to make cards for her 2 years ago and finally, finally it made it to the card.  That's not to say I haven't sent her cards!  The charms just never made it on any of them!!!  Everything except the ribbon and charm are from TAC

I know that typically that beautiful orange is for fall but my pal's Abigirl will just love it!!!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!!


8 comments:

Laine said...

Beautiful card Suzanne!!

Patti J said...

This is just beautiful, Suzanne! Your friend will be delighted with it! Great work, as usual!!! I am hoping to have my card posted in the next 15 minutes. Sorry!

Trudy Osborn said...

This is beautiful! I love the punched border

Glittered Paws said...

Love it - the charm adds just that special touch. You know I have some charms that I have been "saving" for that "special" card - hmm... wonder where I stashed them???

Melisa Waldorf said...

WOW!! This is GORGEOUS! I love the shabby chic feel you created! Fabulous!

KellyRae said...

Beautiful card. The elements go so well together for a vintage/shabby chic look.

Maria Matter said...

Suzanne, this is gorgeous!!!! love the bit of distressing!!!
Blessings, Maria

Unknown said...

This is fabulous! The border works well with the stamped image! And I love the ribbon, colors, and the charm. Great card!!