Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Bountiful Bears

I haven't posted in about a week.  YIKES!

I got this cute set from the new serendipity magalogue and thought Hey, great baby card!  It also worked with my swap theme because I had to try a new technique.

So, quickly here it is:

Let me know what you think! If you have question, just ask or comment as I have to run out the door now to a couple of basketball games!


Have a wacky Wednesday!

edited 2/25/10 1:06 PM

I guess I should have told you that my new technique was stamping on fabric.  I used staz-on to stamp the bear.  Then, I outlined him with aquacolor crayons and pulled the color to the middle using a blender pen.






7 comments:

Stef H said...

wow suzanne! this is gorgeous. i love that frame! has it been a week already???? where does the time go!

hugs :)

Patti J said...

Time flies when you're having fun with new stamps! This turned out so sweet! Love that little guy! Glad that you found time to create - great job!

Sharon said...

Too cute. Funny thing is I was looking at this set in the catalog. I will actually be getting in touch with you to order some stamps.

KellyRae said...

CUTE card! So what's the new technique you used?

Debra Hensley said...

Great Card. Love the fabric and the watercolor crayone technique! Colors are perfect!

Trudy Osborn said...

AWWW! These are just too cute!

Melisa Waldorf said...

adorable image, cute card girly!