Tuesday, January 26, 2010

January SOTM

I just realized that I have not shown the January SOTM (stamp of the month) on any of my posts. 

Here is a really cute and quick card that I did.  Hope you like it!



All supplies are from The Angel Company.  They are tac 3028 January SOTM, v-841 Miss Moxie paper collection, white cardstock, tombow markers, b-219 Miss Moxie ribbon collection, and k-300 labels 1.

I think it could be a great valentine or thank you.  What do you think?  Leave me a comment and let me know.

Have a t-rrific Tuesday!
Suzanne













6 comments:

Stef H said...

i LOVE tac papers and your card is fabulous and would make an awesome valentine!

hugs :)

Maria Matter said...

this would make a beautiful valentine...love this shape Suzanne!

blessings, Maria

Glittered Paws said...

Nice card - love the color combo and the shape, what a great valentine.

Trudy Osborn said...

So pretty! It would definitly work for Vday, and also for just about any occassion where the card was sent to someone you love.

Love the nestie, mine are on order and should be here soon. YEAH, can't wait to play

Barb said...

This is sooooo pretty, Suzanne! LOVE the colors and the shape!!

Maria said...

Very nice SOTM card, I love that you colored the hearts a different color.