Friday, August 7, 2009

Squirreled Out!

I believe I'm all squirreled out. I love this set. I just can't seem to get into the Fall spirit while living in paradise. I haven't seen the leaves change colors in three years! Spring and Fall are what I miss the most about home. It's all the months in between that I despised. Living in paradise sure beats 8 months of cold!!


So, here is my last card for this set.




The inside:


TAC Supplies:
Burnt Umber palette ink
Aquacolor crayons
Tombow blending pen
August SOTM
No place like home (retired)
Monday, I will be using the random number generator to pick the blogiversary winner! Don't forget to comment.
Have a specTACular weekend!

PS I worked on the spacing of the text of this forever and I simply cannot get it to stay where I put it. I hope you're able to read it.