Friday, August 28, 2009

Hugs and fishes

My boys are so excited about school this year. Everyday they get in the car and can't wait to tell me about their day. They are 12 and 10. This has never happened before. So, needless to say, I'm very excited about it. I'm sending cards in their book bags tomorrow. I want the end of their week to be as wonderful as the beginning.




I recently got this cute little set. It came out of the serendipity magalogue! I'm hoping that they don't think it's too corny or that they are too big for it.






What do you think? Can you see the little air bubbles?



Have a super weekend!


6 comments:

Vicki Hook said...

I think they'll love it and what a great idea!

Barb said...

this is so cute, suzanne!!! love the little air bubbles :)

Patti J. said...

Awww mom, you are so sweet! How nice that they are enjoying their school days!!! Your bubbles are so shiny and cute! Great job on your card! I was at Shirley's on Weds., and got a sneak peek - OMG girl, your cards are fab!!!

Sharon said...

Very cute. Love the air bubbles

Trudy Osborn said...

Very cute! Love the bubbles

Anonymous said...

Nice card... rita w