Monday, June 15, 2009

Miss Moxie

I've recently been infatuated with the Miss Moxie paper collection. At our last hostess club meeting we covered these great frames for Father's day. I've been good and my husband hasn't seen his yet. I'm hoping that he'll proudly display it in his office. My guess is that if I don't personally give it to his assistant it will never make it there. So, my plan is to deliver it to her on Friday. That way it will be sitting on his desk Monday morning. You know, kind of one last gift. LOL It's probably more of a woman thing anyway!

So, I think they all turned out really great. Suzann's isn't pictured here but she did post it to her blog. You could check it out. It is all Miss Moxie paper and we cut out the letters using the cricut.



Do you have any Father's day gifts posted on your blog? Send me the link. I'd love to see them

Suzanne

3 comments:

KellyRae said...

Miss Moxie is a favorite paper of mine too. Love the frames.

Trudy Osborn said...

These turned out soo cute! He will love his

AngelCompanyStamper said...

He's going to love it!