Monday, June 22, 2009

Angelee

Today, I'm leaving for seminar. I realize this seems a little early since it doesn't start until Thursday. I have to make a few stops first. I have to fly to Indiana because the boys will be visiting their grandparents while I get a little fun time to stamp. My dh has to work so his mother and my father will be sharing the responsibility of my two very active boys. Then, I have to pick up my roomies. We will then be making the 10 + hour drive from Indiana to Kansas. Can you say ROAD TRIP? It's going to be so much fun.

So, the next few days we will be finishing up with the cards from my last class. This particular paper is from the Angelee collection. Very pretty! I used the burnt umber palette ink with the aloe vera versamagic. This is a limited edition stamp set. It is just a smaller size of one that is in the regular catalog.



Sorry about the little shadow on the tree trunk. The rest of it is pretty. LOL

You'll be hearing from me again tomorrow!

Suzanne

No comments: