Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Super Shamrocks final chapter

So, I've been thinking! I know--watch out! I really don't know what's so super about these shamrocks. Guess I could have picked a better title right?! Too late now!

Well anyway, here is the final installment:



This was my very first attempt. The hearts are too big and the stem is too small. What can I say about that green ink except YIKES!

I guess the conclusion to all of this is simply-- shamrocks and Suzanne do not go well together.

I suppose my mind could be elsewhere. I have a card class coming up. I'm designing 10 different cards. I have to say they are looking much better than these. I'm sure the hostess is thinking--I sure hope so!!

Have a great week!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I like your super shamrocks!! I think I like the ifrst 2 the best.