Thursday, March 5, 2009

I feel pretty, oh so pretty

It's not often that I get to make feminine pretty cards. I made the cutest girlie birthday card for my dear friend Kathleen. Of course, it was weeks late. Hey, it's the thought right?!

I received my much anticipated serendipity stamp sets yesterday. Boy, I've been having a great time playing with them. I'm even so excited about them that I asked one of the girls that ordered at the same time if I could use her stamps before she ever even sees them in person. Pretty nervy of me wasn't it. It's been hard to contain myself all day awaiting her reply. And guess what? Kim is so sweet that she said sure, go ahead. I'm going to have to give her a special gift for being so nice to me. Hmmmm! Wonder what it could be? Paper, stamps, ribbons, ink???

Well, here is my oh so pretty card!



Not a great picture. Super cute card right?! Maybe it's not that great-I could just be relieved that I'm not making shamrocks anymore!LOL

Have a great weekend!

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

Cute card .... I love the swirls around the edges!

Sharon said...

Cute card. I can't wait to order some more stamps...

Anonymous said...

That is just adorable and I LOVE the swirlies around the edge with the little hearts peeking out here and there.

stampin'fool said...

i like the color of this card. very cute
maria

Lori said...

I love this set; your card is cute. The ribbon really adds to it.

Debra Hensley said...

Ahh she is so adorable. Love the colors and all the details. Great job!

Laurie Unger said...

Yep - super cute card!!!