Thursday, March 19, 2009

Holy Crow!

This will just be a quick, little blurb today.

My blog is growing by leaps and bounds. I can't believe that I have 14 followers. I'm glad that you like my creations enough to come back and visit frequently.

Thus far, I have 2 peeps that would like to be included in a swap. Any other joiners out there. It will be tons of fun.

Finally, sometime between last night and now it became time for blog candy!!!!! 2,015 hits the last time I checked. I cannot even imagine. I feel very humbled.

All you have to do now is comment to this post regarding whether or not you'd like to be part of my monthly swap. I know 2 of you have all ready answered that but if you could do it again I would really appreciate it. Plus, it will make you eligible for the blog candy. And comment about my blog candy on your blog. You have until Wednesday March 25th. I will use the random number generator to pick. I will let you know by Friday March 27th if you are the winner of these items:



I know it is hard to tell what the stamps are. So, I'll just tell you and make it easier. The two small stamps are gift with purchase stamps a. & b. The large stamp set is the morning buzz level b hostess set.

If you win, I would love to see something that you made from one, some or all of these items posted on your blog.

Good luck!!!

7 comments:

suzann said...

yes suznn, I would love to be part of your monthly swap, always love to swap..he,he..

Sharon said...

Ok for those of us who have never did a swap. What is required??
BTW to answer your question the silver on my moon is 3D metallic paint.

Suzanne said...

Good question!!! In a swap you create a certain amount of identical card front or full cards, send them all to the hostess, who then trades them with the entire group and mails them back. You would enclose a self addressed stamped envelope for the swaps to be sent back to you. So, for example 10 people join the swap, you would make 10 identical cards and receive 10 different cards back. I would also ask that you only use the angel company stamps. You can use any paper and embellishments. I would give you a theme too (like Easter/spring/birthday, etc.). Let me know if you need more information. sometimes I don't think I explain things well enough.

Anonymous said...

Suzanne, Congrats on #14! I think that is where I got to today as well - isn't it fun (and amazing???) that we have so many friends that love what we love??? I would certainly enjoy a swap! I am only participating in one at this moment, and would like to take part in yours as well! Feel free to email me with details!

Lori said...

I might like to join your swap, too but I'm not sure about a monthly thing right now. I love being challenged and having a reason to create. Thanks for doing this.

Sharon said...

I will give it a try Suz...Sharon
How many are in it so far??

Melisa Waldorf said...

Hey girly! Just stopping by to say hi. Great idea! I'm glad things are going well for you!

I can't participate in the swap, and don't worry about putting me in the drawing either.