Monday, December 1, 2008

Award!!!

I was recently awarded this nice blog award by KellyRae and Laurie. It's so great to be nominated by 2 different people. I really appreciate this award. I'm glad to know that people can be inspired by the cards and projects that I post. Thank you both for nominating me. I feel very honored.



As with everything, there are rules. I have to select 5 more nominees. This is what I've been having the problem with. I've selected a couple of people but when I do. I notice that they recently received the same award. So, this has made the task at hand difficult. That's all right! I've finally succeeded in finding some nominee's. So, in no particular order the nominee's are........(drum roll please!)

JoAnn
Heather
Julie
Kim
Suzann

There is one other person that I would have nominated but she doesn't have a blog. She does great work but is a little shy about posting her stuff. I'm very privileged that she sends me flickr links to her card pictures. Great work Roni!


Have a great evening!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Congrats on your blog award.

stampin'fool said...

congrats on your blog award

Melisa Waldorf said...

Congrats girly! I hope you are doing well and I hope you had a great Thanksgiving!