Monday, November 24, 2008

Good Timber!

There was so much fun to be had at the Completely Christmas class today. We did several different techniques. We made 2 cards, 1 gift card holder, 1 gift bag, and a Christmas project. I enjoyed the time that I spent with Janie and Diane. Hopefully, you'll like what you see here and want to be a part of the next class I have.

This was a really fun card to make. Simple but elegant! You can't see the glitter but it is in many different spots on the tree. It looks a little like snow close up.



Supplies used: ta-2978 just for you (level a hostess set), t-2700 good timber, tt-218 burnt umber, tt-214 landscape, tt-215 jardin moss, v-234 12 x12 dark green card stock.



Good timber is a stamp set that I don't actually own. Kathleen thanks so much for letting me borrow this. I'm going to have to purchase it for myself. I have so many ideas for it that Kathleen would never get it back in a timely manner. So, I'll just have to get my own. I'm running out of room. NOT GOOD!

*side note: way off the subject of cards but tomorrow morning Mark goes for an x-ray on his left foot. say a little prayer that it isn't broken. That will be a difficult task for all of us here. I'm sure that baths will be a joy. He's to the stage where he's getting a bit shy around Mom. Maybe say a prayer for me too!LOL

Quick reminder: Next Monday, December 2nd is the first annual ornament exchange at my house. 12 is the start time. I will also be sending you reminders to your personal email.

Thanks for spending part of your Monday with me.

Have a totally tubular Tuesday.

1 comment:

Melisa Waldorf said...

Hi Suzanne, I'm just making the rounds. I hope you are having a great week and all goes well with your son. Your card here is adorable. I don't have that set either. Thanks for the inspiration and I hope you have a great week chick!