Thursday, October 23, 2008

Inspiration

Well, I've been super busy here. Trying to finish up Evan's gift, I've run into a slight snag. Quite truthfully, I don't know how I'm going to fix it. I've also been trying to find inspiration for the catalogue design call for TAC. I have found plenty of inspiration. I've now got to find the time to implement. Ha! Much easier said than done I assure you.

I've decided on the 5 projects that we will be doing at the 2nd Completely Christmas class. Here they are: 2 cards, 1 gift card holder, 1 gift tag and 1 gift bag. If you're interested in doing these items or have friends that might be, please let me know. Right now I have 5 interested but 2 aren't able to come on the date I originally had said. It was only tentative so we can probably work around that. I'll keep trying. I'm willing to go ahead with 4 or more. So, it looks like we are on girls. Now, let's just find a date that makes us all happy. I'm working on that one. I email each of you personally.

Well, I just wanted to give everyone an update since I hadn't posted in a while.

1 comment:

stampin'fool said...

sounds like you are going to busy. good luck