Saturday, September 27, 2008

Sign ups!!!

Hello!!!!

Long time no post!! LOL I wanted to remind everyone that I need to know if you are attending the Completely Christmas class on October 10 @ 7. I will be serving light refreshments. I will be pre-cutting all projects. Thus the need to know amount of people attending. Remember, I only have seating for 12. I know some of you have all ready rsvp'd. However, my past two weeks have been a little crazy. So, somehow, I've lost my list.

If you are attending, you will need adhesive (you may want to bring extra and different types if you have them.) Not necessary but helpful, INK. I have all that we will be using but if you bring yours, it will make the process faster.

We will be making 10 different Christmas projects ranging from cards to ornaments and most things in between. Two of the things we will be making have been posted on the blog previously. The non picture card on the Holly Days post. The 2nd group on the Merry Christmas post. We will also be making a couple of gift card holders. I hope this info helps you to make your decision. The cost will be $15.

Hope to hear from you soon.


No comments: