Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Valentine 4 and 5

Sick children make it difficult to post.  Good thing my youngest goes back to school today.  I can get back to the blogging world.  Plus, I need to disinfect this house! LOL!

So, Valentine 4 I lifted from a stamping swap pal!  It has 2 pockets and I think it's great!



















Valentine 5,


















While at seminar last summer, I went to some of the lss.  I found this great embossing powder.  One smelled like latte, the other like black coffee.  So, I just had to get it.  I worked perfectly with this card. 

Hope your Tuesday is t-rrific!

4 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Hope kiddos are feeling better, love both of your valentines. I bet the latte and coffee embossing powder smelled great!!!

Patti J said...

Both cards are great - bet that embossing powder is wonderful! Hope the children get better real soon! Love your cards!

Stef H said...

oh are these fabulous. i just love the 2-pocket card! and i can only close my eyes and smell that emboss powder. i'll bet it's fabulous!

hugs

Debra Hensley said...

Love 'em both and how cool about the scented embossing powder! Glad your kids are better!