Monday, February 1, 2010

Valentine #2

This is one of my favorites because of the simplicity of it.  I don't think that I disliked any of the Valentine's that I made this time. 


I think this card could be considered for a guy. 



















Supplies:  white cardstock, tt-195 L'Amore Red palette ink, A-287 prisma glitter, f -358 scor-pal, f - 361 scor-bug, t-2888 Marvelous Mottos - All products from The Angel Company.  The ribbon is from that store that's name starts with a M.

What do you think?

Have a Marvelous Monday!

5 comments:

Patti J said...

Perfect card for anyone! Love that you made it so CAS! Great job, Suzanne - TFS...!!!

KellyRae said...

Totally love this one for a guy card. The scoring and 'bugging help give it that slightly masculine feel while still being romantic.

Laurie Unger said...

Great guy card! The scoring and buggin are a fun detail!

Trudy Osborn said...

Such a cute card! Why do I have such a hard time leaving things simple, when they are so cute that way?

Sharon said...

I love this. It is so simple but yet so beautiful. I love the red and white.