Monday, November 16, 2009

November SOTM

This is a lovely card made with the stamp of the month for November.  I wasn't able to post it until now because I used it for a swap.  My pal Shirley has gotten a great group together to exchange ideas.  I'm fortunate enough to have been asked to participate.  It was hard for me to believe too!  I guess maybe I'm to hard on myself.

I'm hoping to get some card making in today.  Maybe I'll have all kinds of goodies to show this week.  Don't forget to check out other lovelies and participate in the challenge for a prize!

Well, here it is:















Some of the details aren't very clear.  I'll try to explain them a little.  On the purple, bazzill, I used the cuttlebug snowflake embossing folder.  The one of a kind (circle) snowflake is raised with a pop dot and the background is stipled.  I used versamagic inks to give it a soft, wintry look.  I used the scor-pal to make the lines dividing the card.  I masked the snowflakes in between the scor-pal lines so they wouldn't overlap the lines.

Let me know what you think!

Hope your Monday is marvelous - I'm all ready having some doubts about mine!!LOL


5 comments:

Patti J said...

Hey there Suzi Q - this is beautiful! I love your border punch, and the snowflakes coming from under the main panel - great job!!! Beautiful soft colors!!!

Glittered Paws said...

Well---I am lucky to have this card in my stash!!! Love the soft colors. Suzanne you are such an asset to our group - I have seen your talent, creatitvity, and design grow so much since I have known you - you are going to go places girl.

Sharon said...

Lovely card. I like the cool colors you used for it.

KellyRae said...

Suzanne, I was so lucky to receive one of these cards and I love the soft blues you used.

Debra Hensley said...

Beautiful! Love the colors and the punch detail at the top. Really pretty!