Saturday, October 3, 2009

Creative Challenge #20/October SOTM

Well, I've left card #2 on hold. I haven't given up on it. I just decided to do the Creative Challenge #20 for Melisa instead. Besides, it was way easier!!!LOL I know the name of this set is sketched scrolls but every time I look at it I see Christmas. So, keep that in mind while checking out this next lovely.

Ta Da!



I didn't think you'd be able to see the scrolls. So, here is another close up shot.



Supplies used: tt - 208 starry night and tt - 204 seascape palette inks, white cardstock, v - 833 Lilly Anna dp, and b - 214 Lilly Anna ribbon

Hope your Saturday is super!!



3 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

This is so pretty! Great use of that stamp set, I have thought it looked like Christmas as well.

Sharon said...

Very nice. I have to say I agree with you~ I see Christmas in those scrolls.

KellyRae said...

Beautiful! I like the bright Lilly Anna colors for a bright cheery card. (And your bows are perfect...I so have bow-envy.)