Monday, October 26, 2009

Christmas cards '09 - 4

Interested in building a snowman? That's what I'm doing today! Well, I actually did it a little over a week ago but...


With a TAC $30 purchase, you can build a snowman for only $15.95!




Build-a-snowman t-3219 is stamped directly onto the white card stock with tt-220 noir palette ink. Then colored with the wonderful set D copic ciao markers. His hat, gloves, and coal are blinged out with stickles! Season's Greetings (t-3193 vintage santa) is stamped with tt-195 L'amore red palette ink.


If you'd like to purchase any of these items, just let me know! I'd also be happy to make a kit for you.


Have a marvelous Monday!




1 comment:

Trudy Osborn said...

I think this set is so cute! It is nice to see it put together. Great card, I have a hard time with the single layer ones