Friday, September 18, 2009

Senior girls!


Currently, I'm doing a monthly scrapbooking class with a group of girls who are seniors this year. This layout is what we used for their senior picture or first day of school this year. The great part about this class is these girls get creative class credits for the time that we work on these. So, it's a win - win for them!! I enjoy being surrounded by girls for a change. Don't get me wrong - I love my boys but sometimes the smells that emanate from them are nearly unbearable. LOL!!!







You've probably already guessed but the picture should be placed in the big, scarlet, rectangle. All products are from TAC except the word senior I printed on my computer and the letters are cut out with the cricut. The card stock colors are black, white and scarlet. TAC is the only place that I can find my favorite color of red. The dp I made using the linear sentiments stamp set.




Have a wonderful weekend!




2 comments:

Patti J said...

Great page, Suzanne! Those girls are lucky to have you helping them - their books will be wonderful!

Trudy Osborn said...

What a beautiful page! Perfect for those senior pictures!