Monday, June 29, 2009

roomie gifts

I'd like to get home to my own computer to tell you all about the catalogue. So, you'll just have to keep from screaming at the computer screen for about 2 more days.

We always make some special things for our roommates when we go to seminar. This is what I gave mine. I loaded this pink bag with all of this stuff. Plus, I gave them one of each of my trades. The cute little metal tin has some chocolates hiding away in there. 'Cuz what woman doesn't need a little chocolate every now and then. I found these great little clipboards at Target and they had matching notebooks with pens. Well, the little sports theme wasn't going to cut it for my gals. So, I redecorated all of them. This particular theme is from the Lily Ana paper collection. It matched the bag!!! I got those great bags at Wal-Mart after Christmas. They were normally $10 and I paid $2.50!!!!! Talk about a steal.



If you want to know more about what I did, just leave me a comment and I'll get back with you ASAP.

Suzanne

2 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

WOW! Fabulous gifts! You spoiled them

Fireplace Repair Alameda said...

Greaat read thanks