Thursday, June 25, 2009

Petal Pack

For the most part our day will be slow. Nothing happens until later this evening. I'm thinking HOBBY LOBBY! We don't have any of those in Florida. I usually finds tons of great deals. I'll let you know what I find. LOL

This is just a simple little card. I used the petal pack for this one. I tried to use every bright color I could think of for the flowers. They are all palette ink. Fairly simple and straight forward. The only thing that I wish I had done differently - turn the bow the up and down instead of side to side. For some reason, I'm just not digging the way it looks. In the class we changed it to go the opposite way. I don't know if you can tell but the ribbon is has a velvet texture.



What are your thoughts?

Talk to you again tomorrow!

Suzanne

No comments: