Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Easter too!(two)

This Easter card features TAC's March special. I used one of the sketches on page 6 of the serendipity catalog. This is a fabulous special. You get stamps, paper and hardware. SWEET!!

I used a border punch on this card. I haven't exactly perfected using it yet. You can tell that I didn't line it up perfectly and got a slightly bigger flower. Oh well, I still think it's cute. I'm not sure what type of flower the little lamby is suppose to be holding. I just colored it to match the background paper.



The only items that aren't TAC are the punch and the ribbon. Let me know if you have any questions.

Have a fab day!!

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Too cute!! I love it. The little lamb is so sweet

Glittered Paws said...

I just got this set and anxious to play, I think it has a lot of possibilities. Love the punch and I think it looks fine.