Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Valentines?!

My dear angel friend Janie came over yesterday. I tried working on some cards for a 5 minute card swap that I'm in. I ended up with 3. I'm only going to post 2. I don't want to ruin it for the other swappers.

Here are the 2 that I won't be sending in to the swap. The first one just seemed too busy. I didn't like the way that the round stamps looked either.



So, Janie suggested that I only stamp 5 images in the tic-tac-toe area. I decided not to use any of the round images in this particular set. This is how it turned out.



I'm much happier with this one.

Supplies: t-2709 love doodles, card stock v-93 pink #3, white card stock, v-246 black card stock, palette ink tt-195 l'amore red and tt220 noir.

BTW, my hit counter quit working for a while. Sorry for that, as I know I promised blog candy. However, it is up and running again!

Have a great day!!

2 comments:

Debra Hensley said...

I like them both! Great design.. perfect for Valentine's Day!

Trudy Osborn said...

What fun and fabulous cards! Would you mind posting a pic of the one you chose after the swap is over? I would love to see it. I am going to have to see if I have any stamps that will allow me to case this!