Thursday, January 22, 2009

Trash to Treasure

Ever wonder what to do with those empty CD cases that are left when your DH puts the CD in his 200 disc changer? Here are some suggestions: make a calendar, how about a photo cube or my personal favorite-store your TAC stamps in them. None of these are original ideas. I've lifted them from other Angels. These are my take on their idea.



Calendar: t-2802 spring flowers, winterberry paper v-903, v-97 golden yellow #2, and s-01 impress dual markers.



Rustic chic v-928, t-2897 my sunshine, tt-220 noir palette ink, b-122 antique copper hardware and milk chocolate paper from the Amelia swic. The ribbon is just something I had on hand.



I hope you've found at least a little inspiration from this.

Monday, I will be participating in a blog challenge called 'Angel Art Challenge'.

Just one more day until the weekend!! Have a great one.



Kim took a picture of the ones that the girls did today! I decided to add it to this post. Now, you can see all their variations and try one of your own.

5 comments:

Monica said...

Where do you get the Calendar from?
Is it the whole CD case?

janies-angelhugs said...

I bought them through a company called vippies. I think there web site is www.vippies.com and they sell more than just that size and a varity of other items as well.

Trudy Osborn said...

These are such great projects! Beautifully done!!

Unknown said...

Love your projects! Great ideas!

Lori said...

I absolutely love the calendars! I could use a lot of my stamped images that are just waiting for a "home." I'm going to try some calendar pages this weekend.