Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Another snowflake....

Hi again!

Do you feel extremely privileged? I've posted 3 times this week. Though I guess that isn't totally uncommon for me. Just not typical as of late.

Yet another card from the Monday night class.



I must admit that there are only 2 things about this cute little card that are TAC. They are scrapper's floss and scarlet card stock.

The great thing about classes is watching the creativity of those attending. Many of the ladies used a snowflake stamped with white in the red part of the background. Some turned the blue printed paper the other direction to make it the focal point of the card. I'll tell you everyone there was supremely creative. I wish that I'd had my camera with me. Hindsight! I'll try to remember next time.

Have a fabulous Friday!

No comments: