Tuesday, September 9, 2008

1st SCRAPBOOK LAYOUT

Remember yesterday, no, no, not the song. I was telling you about shutterfly. Below, you will see an example of what I was talking about. This is a 4 x 6 print. Of course, it probably would have helped if I had rotated the 2 little photos. Then you could really see what I mean. Well, there you have it. I'll show you more sometime after the 18th. I can't give away what we are doing in the hostess club. The girls may get upset with me for doing that!!LOL



So, this is a 2 page spread. It is 8 x 8. Pretty simple! I'm really not into doing elaborate pages. I'm hoping that this will inspire Monica to start scrapbooking again. I KNOW she misses it. She will be receiving it via USPS sometime later this week, along with some money I owe her and a birthday card for Jada. :) And I just know that everyone else wanted to know all my personal business. He!he! The patterned paper is whimsy blossoms (retired) from TAC. The journal stamp is part of just a note t - 2820. I'm pretty sure the card stock came from Michael's. I'm thinking of adding some embellishments. I just haven't found exactly the right thing YET! I'll take an updated picture when I do. The letters came from my cricut. The Jasmine cartridge (I think). I've got so many I can't remember all of them. (Shame on me!) Also, the journal areas are pop dotted (well not yet because Monica wouldn't be able to write on them) but that's what I had in mind.



That's all for today. Have a good Wednesday!


5 comments:

Lori said...

Nifty layout! I love the papers. I'm not much of a scrapbooker yet so I enjoy seeing what other people do.

stampin'fool said...

I like that page alot. I was wondering what you would like to know about the star that is on my blog. I will tell you all about it.

Anonymous said...

love the layout, can't wait to see what you have for us on the 18th..

suzann

Anonymous said...

That is soooo cool. I love how that photo collage fit onto the 8x8 layout. Gotta check out shutterfly.

Unknown said...

Thanks for doing such a special page for my little kiddo's!

I love it!!
Monica