Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Supremely Seasonal


It's a Fantastic fall card! Every single element of this card is strictly TAC!!! I'm entering it in the Beautiful, bountiful blessings contest. If I win, I get FREE TAC stamps!!!!!!! Who doesn't want something for free?

I love free stuff. Don't you? Keep commenting and you could be the winner of a FREE ribbon collection from TAC given by none other than me! It's all part of my blog candy contest. We're up to 8 now. That just leaves 17 more before there's a winner. Will it be you? The winner will be drawn at random from a list of those who post to the weekly inspiration and more inspirations.

There will be one more inspiration for this week. It will be a manly birthday card. I bet you can't guess why!

Well, I'm off to prepare for my day of stamping with Janie. I will be making more fall and Halloween cards for a swap. Stay tuned, they may be posted next week.

Suzanne

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI Suzanne,
Hope you have a great day. I am thinking about doing a blog maybe later this month and I will let you know when. Have fun blogging.

Angel Hugs,
janie

Anonymous said...

hey suzanne,

wow, you are in card frenzy huh, love this one too, can't wait to see some more christmas ones...

talk to ya,

suzann

Barb said...

Beautiful card, Suzanne... good luck with the contest!!