Monday, August 4, 2008

Eureka!!!





I've done it! My inspiration was Back to School! I really can't wait for school to start. I'm looking forward to some quiet time. Maybe, I'll figure this blogging out. I plan to give these to the boys teachers on the first day of school. Get us all in their good graces right off the bat.LOL Plus, I'm in a swap. I'm hoping that I have enough for both. We shall see.

Originally, I was going to put some quotes on the tags. However, I just didn't like the outcome. So, I used one of TAC's new sets. It's called 'Always Remember' T-2951. I also used the 'Miss Moxie' paper v-841 with 'noir palette ink TT-220. The ribbon came from somewhere else. The back is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2. The pocket is 2 x 5 1/2. Giga Merchandise tag D-83 was used for the tags.

The sayings on the tags are as follows, from top to bottom: hugs are contagious(top), that you are beautiful(middle), and to nurture your soul(bottom).

Try to come up with your own card from this sample. I'd love to see what you come up with. Let me know what you think.

Suzanne

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the bright colors. Definitely will get the teachers in a good mood. So...do they need to be bribed?